BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

From beaches to deserts...

Well....I made it to Texas! It is so hot here, I can't believe it. It will take a while to get acclamated to the weather, but other than that I love it here! My class is going well, so far I've only missed 4 questions on 4 tests! So that is good. I love the branch here. We had stake conference this last weekend and for the Saturday night adult session, we had to drive 2 hours to get to the stake center. 2 HOURS!! I'm definitely not in Utah anymore haha. It was really good though, and afterwards a few of the members, my good friend Ryan, and I went to Cracker Barrel for some dinner. I got mashed potatoes and gravy, pork chops, apple sauce, and homemade biscuits all for under $8 !!! I'm not in California anymore either!!

In other news, for those of you who didn't hear, JT got his mission call!! He leaves on October 7 for the Concencion, Chile mission! I can't believe he is old enough to go on a mission. We are all getting so big. Also, Ashtyn is pregnant!! I'm so excited to be an aunt!! Well, there's not much else to report. I hope this was good enough for you, West :) For now.

3 comments:

THE CRANE GANG said...

It's so good to have an update from ya. I'm glad thing s are good for you. I'm excited for Ashtyn also and yay for JT. That's awesome!

The Bacas' said...

So does Texas have really good BBQ food? It's good to hear everything is going good! Enjoy Texas!

Unknown said...

It's about time you updated for me! Thanks! It is good enough for me! Just keep it going with no more nagging from me. Love you!

West