BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Language Day

Every year at DLI they have what they call Language Day where you have to dress up in the clothes of the culture and language you're learning. I was Syrian, the one in the middle was Sudanese and the one on the right Egyptian. (We are all learning Arabic)


8 comments:

THE CRANE GANG said...

Hey Kynzi! It's Jody. I found your blog and I'm so excited cuz now we can keep up with ya.

Amy said...

Kynzi-Minzy! It's so good to hear from you and see whatcha you're up to!

Webster Family said...

Kynzi, This blog thing really does help you feel closer to home. Glad to see you on here!

The Johnson Crew said...

Hi Kynzi! It's Brandi. I am so excited you have a blog. It's always nice knowing what everyone is up to.

Suzz Smith said...

Kynzi - I found your blog! I loved all of the pictures. It is great to see you!! Now whenever I am missing you I can log on and feel like you're right here. It was great texting you on my way to work this morning. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey sister. Your blog thing is way cool. Mom and dad made me look at it and some of the pictures made me shed a tear or two cause I miss my little sister.

Anonymous said...

KYNZ- I love your blog. its cute Yeah I'm gettin close to having this creature in my tummy we say its a Wookie ya know Chewbaca from Star Wars. I'm having a little girl. Dakota Marie yes the name of my truck it'll be fun When you coming back here?

Grandma said...

Hi Kynzi, I LOVE this blog. It is so nice to see all the cute pictures. The one with the 4 of my precious grandchildren and then the one of you all grown-up brought tears to my eyes. You are all such amazing people. I am so very proud of you. I Love you - Grandma