I just got the results of my unit 1 test! And....[drum roll please]...I PASSED ALL SECTIONS!!!!! Yay for me.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just got the results of my unit 1 test! And....[drum roll please]...I PASSED ALL SECTIONS!!!!! Yay for me.
Posted by Kynz at 4:13 PM
3 comments:
yay Kynzi-minz! Congrats! Keep up the good work!
Congratulations! I don't think anyone even had any doubt you wouldn't. Good Job.
Kynzi, what is this award you are getting Thursday? Does it have anything to do with this test? Grandma was telling me about it and said there is a ceremony Thursday night and she is telling everyone about it! Will you be here? Tell us about it, I know I would definatly love to be there.
I hope all is well and the fires aren't too close to you.
Love ya
Steph
Post a Comment