BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sorry Everyone!

Sorry that it has taken soo long for me to update this, I've been super busy. But I have some good news. I found out today, that out of the 2,000+ Airmen on this base, I got Airman of the Month. So that is kind of exciting. Also, I passed my Unit 2 and Unit 3 test and I get to come home in 23 days!!!!!!! Hope all is well with everyone else!

2 comments:

THE CRANE GANG said...

Wow Kynzi lots of good news. I hope we'll get to see ya when u make it home.

Stephanie said...

Great job Kynz! Way to go on being the Airman of the Month! Do you have any exciting plans for when you get back here? Keep up the hard work and remember we are always thinking about you and praying for you!
Steph