BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Updating my life....


Hello Everyone.

Stacey says I need to update so this is especially for her haha...Let's see..

I'm now in Unit 6 of my Arabic course and so far, so good. I feel like I know so much about the language, and yet its still overwhelming how much is left to learn. I'll get there, though.

Monterey is great. I love it here. Besides the weather being extremely temperamental, and the outstanding number of hills that are beginning to pay a serious toll on the brakes of my car, this is an extremely nice place to live. I have lots of really good friends here, all of them guys because girls in the military are kind of flakey.

I am also sort of dating someone...its not serious or anything but yeah..his name is David Dryden and he is from Missouri. I have included a picture of him and I when we were at the beach for our first official date. :)

Other than that, nothing else is really new. I'm mostly busy with Arabic, military stuff, friends, and my Relief Society calling. I hope everyone else is doing well!!!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Kynz,
He sure is cute, I think you better hang on to him. Thanks for the update it is nice to hear how you are. We probably will be down there for Christmas.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the update...I think he's a cute kid too. Make sure he treats you right-that's what really matters! Hope to see you soon.
Steph

THE CRANE GANG said...

Looks like some fun. We just got back from Cali I wish I could've said hi. keep the updates comin!

Anonymous said...

LOU LOU he is a cutie and so are you

Ryan and Tayten said...

cute couple!!
not serious or anything...
PFFF!
girl your going to get married!!!!
i cant believe we are all growing up so much :) i hope you are doing great and i am excited to see you