BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Exciting update!!


Hey Everyone..

Sorry again it's been so long. I've been busy with school, military stuff, and David. I have good news, though. We've decided to get married!! ..April 11 is the day we're shooting for and it's going to be in Utah so I hope everyone can make it!

In other news, I get to come home on December 19! In like, 5 days! I can't wait! Christmas is going to be hectic, what with Christmas Day, my best friend's rehearsal dinner on the 26th (I have to give a speech, oh no), my best friend's wedding on the 27th, David flying in on the 28th, my 20th birthday on the 29th, my Sister's wedding on the 30th, New Years Eve on the 31st, David flying out on the 1st, and me flying back on the 2nd!!! But it will be fun. I can't wait!


PS - The picture is just of Dave and I being dumb. haha

3 comments:

THE CRANE GANG said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Congrats Kynzi. I'm so excited for you both

Stephanie said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to see ya!

Amy said...

Wow! Kynzi...CONGRATULATIONS. That's really fun news!